Are you following me on Instagram yet? What? Why not?
It’s easy . . . Just follow this link and click “Follow” – Follow Cheryl Ford Photography
I don’t “gram” (is that what the cool kids are saying?) like crazy. You won’t see 20 posts in one day from me, but I’m trying to be a bit more regular with my Instagram Posts. Mostly you’ll see posts about the things I’m most interested in:
- My dogs, Baxter and Annie. Annie is the Beagle. Baxter is the white fluffy one. You can read more about them here: My Favorite Things
- My husband and I – selfies every time.
- Baking – you should check out some of the cookies I make (and make my sister-in-law, Jaime, make with me).
- Coffee and wine – I don’t take pics of what I eat much. But I like to show off what I’m drinking.
- Images from weddings and other photography shoots – only the very, very best make it to Instagram.
- Vacations – again only a select few!
- Flowers – love them.
- Friends – I’m more of the type of person that spends my time with my friends being with them and not taking pictures but occasionally I remember.
So come on and check it out: Instagram: @CherylFordPhoto – see you over there.